Number of hours
- Tutorials 24.0
The aim of this course is to make the students discover several aspects of software development using the .NET platform and its associated IDE, Visual Studio.
Contact Mnacho ECHENIM
This course is a five-day project during which the students learn how to
- program in C#, the language that was developed for the .NET platform
- access data that is contained in a file or a database
- invoke libraries that were developed with the .NET platform or in native code (C, C++…)
- realize web interfaces using ASP.NET
- interface their code with Microsoft software such as Excel
The students have an oral exam at the end of the project.