> Formation > Cursus ingénieur
• To demonstrate the main principles used in Ethernet / Internet networks: assembly of networks, understanding of the main protocols and of the OSI model.
• Introduction to the main UNIX commands necessary to the network setup.
• Network assembly using coaxial cable and twisted pair.
• Network performance.
• Basic protocols: IP, ICMP, ARP, UDP and TCP; the "socket" interface of the UNIX operating system.
• Networks interconnection : routing, automatic configuration of the routing tables (RIP protocol), subnetting.
• Design of a client / server application.
• Basic knowledge of the protocols involved by Ethernet and Internet.
• Usage of the UNIX operating system.
Continuous and evaluation for TP. Bibliographic or programming project.
TCP/IP Illustrated Volume 1: The protocols, W. Richard Stevens, Addison-Wesley Professional, 1994