The aim of this course is to make the students discover several aspects of software development using the .NET platform and its associated IDE, Visual Studio.
This course is a five-day project during which the students learn how to
- program in C#, the language that was developed for the .NET platform
- access data that is contained in a file or a database
- invoke libraries that were developed with the .NET platform or in native code (C, C++…)
- realize web interfaces using ASP.NET
- interface their code with Microsoft software such as Excel
The students have an oral exam at the end of the project.
N2 = Oral
The course exists in the following branches:
Course ID : 5MMPNET
The course is attached to the following structures:
You can find this course among all other courses.
Date of update March 10, 2020