This course proposes to make the future engineers understand the law as a management tool which makes the firm committing itself, incurring risks, but which also offers a protection to the firm. This course is in line with firms internationalizations.Contact Isabelle ESTIER, Aurélie CATEL
The course outline is the following:
A quick reminder of the context and of the judicial organization:
• Generalities : the Law sources and the judicial organization
• Solving a conflict in an international situation
From a legal standpoint, the firm can be considered as a sum of contracts. The contract is the “law” of the one who “sign” it.
• Obligation notion
• Contrats : formation, procedure, end, penalties, classification
• Some specific contracts and some specific clauses: commercial contracts, factoring, firms
• Individual relationships at work: formation, procedure, end of the contract of employment, specific clauses (invention, mobility, no-competition).
Basic knowledges about firms
Give kind of exam for session 1 and session 2: written, allowed documents or not, oral, practical work, reports, plan, vivas
A. Burleaux, F. Rouaix, M. Schneider, M. Ravat, « Introduction au droit », Foucher, collection LMD expertise comptable, 2008, 447p
C. Lobry, « Droit du travail et Sécurité sociale » – Chiron éditeur, 14ème édition, 2012
Date of update January 15, 2017