Number of hours
- Lectures -
- Projects -
- Tutorials -
- Internship -
- Laboratory works -
- Written tests -
- Improving language skills
- Discovering another culture, and developing awareness of one's own culture
- Improving the integration of foreign students
- Preparing a mobility abroad by acquiring intercultural competences
Marie MAS, Marianne GENTON, Carole MASERATI, Maria Teresa HERNANDEZ GARCIA, Elena LEIBOWITCH
- At least two contact hours per week, at Ensimag or outside, having different types of activities,
You can choose the activities you want for instance cinema, exhibition, sports ... The goal is to exchange and discover your partner's culture and improve your language skills. The exchanges are to be done in both languages.
Participation is subject to the validation of your partner by the International Relations department (Contact: Elena.Leibowitch@grenoble-inp.fr)Prerequisites
Mother tongue, or advanced level (level C1-C2)
- Mid-term assessment (on TEIDE)
- blog or report (at least 2500 words), in both languages (half and half) written together by the students. Each part must not be a repetition or translation of the other. The blog/report must be clearly structured and present and describe the activities and the intercultural experiences the students shared. There is a strict deadline to hand in your work on TEIDE.
- ten-minute oral defence of the project in both languages. Presence is compulsory for both students. The defence should not repeat the blog but rather develop on it and should include a reflection on one's own culture and that of the other student, and on what the students learnt from the experience
N1 = note de la soutenance et du rapport
Pas de rattrapage.
The course exists in the following branches:
- Curriculum - Core curriculum - Semester 5