Ensimag Rubrique International 2022

Exchange and double degree students / Administratives registration process

You have been accepted at Grenoble INP - Ensimag as exchange or double degree student, and we will be very pleased to welcome you at Ensimag for next academic year.
The MANDATORY welcome meeting will take place on Thursday 19 September 2019 at Ensimag from 2pm to 6.30pm.

- from 2pm to 3pm: Presentation of French "Grandes Ecoles" system, validation rules, studies, etc. (room Amphi-E)
- from 3pm to 5pm: introduction to UNIX environment. (room E200 & E201, D200 & D201)
- at 5pm: Welcome party "pot d'accueil" – at the student's cafeteria (building D)

Information regarding national health insurance only for non european students

After your administrative registration and when you will be at Ensimag, you will have to register at the French Health Insurance system.
From the academic year 2018/2019, the registration at the Health Insurance is free. All non European students will have to register online

Furthermore, this health insurance will be only activated once you’ll be registred.
So we strongly recommend you to get a health insurance (from your country) for at least the first month of your studies to make sure you have a coverage.

This information is only for double degree students

Before the registration and in order to proceed to it, you will have to pay the CVEC.
The CVEC is the annual contribution to the Student's life (library, medicine,...), cost of: 91€ for 2019-2020. This is mandatory for all students studying in France and who will get a diploma from a French Institution.
To pay this fee, you will have to connect to http://cvec.etudiant.gouv.fr.

The payment of it has to be done on-line and will be free of bank charges (since it is handled by the French State). Once the payment will have been completed, you will receive a proof of payment with a number. Afterwards, you have to provide this document in order to finalize your registration at Grenoble INP - Ensimag.

Civil liability

For your administrative registration, this insurance is mandatory (for all students: exchange and double degrees students), it will have to be taken privately (either with a bank, a student insurance company, or any other insurance company...).
This civil liability must be bought in France, to make sure that the French coverages are taken in consideration.

For more information: Elena Leibowitch Elena.Leibowitch@grenoble-inp.fr


Elena Leibowitch
International Relations