> Formation > Cursus ingénieur
In 3A German 2 options:
1) « Intercultural Management » Wednesday morning
2) "General Language", (if the number of students and the timetable allows it )
1) Option «Intercultural Management». Objectives: In the multicultural frame of the economic globalization, it is essential to be aware that the cultural specificities can play an important role in the success of a mission, a negotiation, etc.
2) Option General language, the objective are : Improve the oral and written skills, by working on subjects of common life, current events and professionals topics. The accent is put on the search for a linguistic autonomy of the learners in situations of the everyday and/or professional life. Cultural opening on German speaking countries and on the world in general
1) « Intercultural Management ». Contents:
Study of the cultural specificities which can intervene in the management of the countries of the studied languages: German Model, etc.
Supports and documents
2) General language
Level: False beginners
General objective: strengthen the previous experiences,are able to pass of a " survival communication" to a wider and more thorough context.
All levels (from beginners to an advanced level). Acquisition of skills of previous level (except for beginners).
Continuous written and oral controls, a final exam
N1=(7*CC + 3*E1)/10
N2 = N1 (pas de rattrapage)
The course exists in the following branches:
Course ID : 5MMALL6
The course is attached to the following structures:
You can find this course among all other courses.
Date of update January 15, 2017